If you’re in the market for professional window replacement in the Salem, MA area, you’re in the right place! Exterior renovation projects can be hectic, especially those that require a lot of skill to do correctly, like window replacement. Choosing the type of windows you want, getting estimates, hiring a contractor, then dealing with the installation is a lot! A&A Services is a top professional window replacement company in Salem, Massachusetts, that provides the best service available and makes the entire process easy, fun, and seamless. Here are some of our considerations for homeowners who need new windows:
REPAIRING VS REPLACING WINDOWS
You might be wondering: can I just repair my windows rather than replacing them? Window replacement is a big job that usually involves replacing the windows as well as their frame in its entirety. Here are some scenarios where you definitely need to replace as opposed to repairing your windows:
- If energy efficiency is a replacement factor. Are your energy bills creeping up every year and you have old windows? If you have not replaced your windows in a long time, you’re probably throwing a lot of money away on energy bills. At A&A Services, we install Vanguard windows, a brand that uses the latest energy efficiency technology available on their product, and all our windows have some level of energy efficiency.
- If you’re worried about safety and security. If you have security concerns about your existing entry points or if your window frames are old and rickety, a complete replacement is definitely the better option.
- If your windows are old. Are your windows covered by plastic in the winter or propped up with books in the summer do an old faulty pulley system? Do you have condensation on your windows? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it usually makes sense to replace them with new, better, and more durable windows. Updating your windows greatly contributes to your overall home’s value as well.
HOW TO CHOOSE REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
- Count the number of windows you’ll need. Take time to assess the condition of all your windows and determine which ones need to be replaced (usually, it’s all of them.) Ensure you inspect individual windows for cracks, rot, or anything else that suggests they’re not in good condition. If any of the windows are older than 20 years, it’s probably time to replace them.
- Use Pinterest! Or some other type of online search. There are endless different styles, materials, or energy-efficient options that make window replacement an exciting process. Not only will you have fun perusing all the options and envisioning your home’s “after” photo, but on a practical level, you should have an idea of what you want!
- Get an estimate and focus on value (not just price.) Every buyer should shop around for the best prices and quality when it comes to such an important investment, but there’s a difference between price and value. As a rule, never go for the cheapest estimate you get. A&A Services is a top-rated home window replacement company known for its excellent services and value. We run an annual promotion (it’s happening now!) that includes a $99 discount applied to each installed new window, saving you a lot of money! We can provide you with an estimate either by phone, a socially-distanced home visit from an expert, or virtually.
REPLACE YOUR WINDOWS
Once you have chosen your home’s new windows, we get right to work. We will remove your old windows and replace them with newer, energy-efficient, and durable windows. Call us today or submit our online form to book an estimate today!