If you’re planning to replace your roof this year, we at A&A Services, the premier contractor for roofing in Danvers MA, would like to suggest a lesser-known residential roofing material, which surprisingly offers numerous benefits.
When it comes to rubber roofing or EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) roofs, most people think that they’re only used for commercial roofing. But in reality, rubber roofs are recently becoming a popular choice for some homeowners across the country, having seen the many qualities and benefits of a rubber roof.
So what’s so special about rubber roofing, and what’s in it for you? Here are some of the benefits you can reap from investing in a rubber roof:
- Longevity – You can expect long-lasting performance, as it can last 50 years or longer, especially if installed properly and regularly maintained.
- Durability – It is one of the toughest roofing materials available on the market today, as it is not susceptible to the damaging effects of the sun, rain, snow, and other elements.
- Economical – A rubber roof is a low-cost roofing option. It sells at a lower price range compared to other roofing materials.
- Easy Installation – Rubber roofs are lightweight, and installation is easy and fast, reducing labor and installation costs.
- Energy-Efficient – Rubber roofs can help reduce your monthly energy consumption and significantly lower your energy bills because of its outstanding insulating properties.
- Eco-Friendly – Rubber roofs are made from recycled tires, sawdust, and slate dust; using rubber roofs helps in reducing waste and carbon emissions.
- Waterproof – We all know that rubber is an excellent waterproofing material, so a rubber roof can surely protect your home from rain and snow.
As you can see, there are a lot of benefits that a rubber roof can offer. If you’re interested in acquiring one, just call the most trusted roofer in Danvers, Salem, Beverly, Marblehead, Swampscott, Peabody, Reading, Andover, Wenham, North Andover, Haverhill, and Amesbury—call A&A Services today.